Friday, December 01, 2006

Ta-Da! Here it is - and only four months after my return! Well, to be fair, life has been a bit busy what with the move and all. And, once I finished all my postings, I couldn't get the formatting right. But I'm mostly happy with it and ready to show it to you all.

The postings go in reverse order as to when I wrote them. It really doesn't matter what order you read them in, though. If you want to see a picture better, just click on it and a larger version will pop up in a new window.

For those of you who don't know why I was in Korea, I got a grant for social studies teachers. I applied for and was accepted to this program through the Korea Foundation. They paid for EVERYTHING and I got to spend two weeks learning about Korean culture and history. The idea is that I will take this experience back and use it to better teach my students. It's a ripple-effect idea that I think is grand. There are lots of these programs out there and I intend to search them out and participate in as many as I can.

I hope you like these pictures - I had a fantastic time on my trip and will always have fond memories and thoughts about Korea.

No comments: